- "Goat's Wall" hiking trail - the guests of the hotel have a large choice of hiking routes in the Troyan part of the Balkan Mountains. One of the most attractive ones is within the "Kozyata Stena" (i.e. The Goat's Wall) preserved area. It is located in a part of the mountain which has the same name and is a true botanic paradise. It features more than 40 extinct and preserved plant species. One of their most amazing representative is the so called "white star of the mountain" - the Balkan Mountains edelweiss. The preserved area is within the territory of the Central Balkan Mountains National Park.
- Troyan Monastery "Assumption" - the largest Stara Planina Monastery and the third largest in Bulgaria. It is located 10 km from the town of Troyan.
- National Exhibition of Folk Crafts - Oreshak - the only in the country, where the exhibition halls show unique objects of folk arts and crafts, made by Bulgarian masters from all ethnographic regions of our country. The main goal of the Exhibition is to present the artistic crafts and to stimulate their development. It is located 10 km from the town of Troyan
- Zelenikov Monastery - It is famous for its magnificent views of the peaks Ambaritsa and Kupena, as well as being the most difficult to reach monastery in the Balkan Mountains. The starting point is 17 km from the town of Troyan, the monastery can be reached on foot, the duration of the transition 2 - 2.30 hours.
- Vidimsko Praskalo Waterfall descends violently along the northern wall of Botev Peak. The starting point is 30 km from the town of Troyan, the waterfall can be reached by an eco-trail, the duration of the transition is 3-4 hours.
- Krushuna Waterfalls and Devetashka Cave - a full day walk along paths that allow tourists to admire the natural beauty. The starting point is 60 km from the town of Troyan. Krushuna Falls is the largest limestone water cascade in the country. It is dotted with many thresholds, terraces and small pools. The main waterfall descends from a height of 20 m.