Guests check in after 14:00. Rooms are vacated by 12:00.
If the room is not vacated for the first overdue hour after 12 o`clock, 30% of the value of the night is paid, the second overdue hour 50% and the third and more 100%. The accommodation in the hotel is done by presenting personal documents, certifying the identity of the User who made the reservation, a document proving the payment of the advance amount and confirmation of accommodation.
Please write in the confirmation e-mail in case you need to cancel your reservation. If you cancel within 45 days before the day of arrival your amount is fully refunded / if you have used a bank transfer / Cancellation is accepted up to 72 hours / 3 days / before the day of arrival. Cancellations for public holidays are accepted 45 days before the day of arrival. In case of cancellation of a confirmed reservation and if no other conditions and terms are specified, depending on the specifics of the selected service, the following penalties will be deducted from the amount paid:
- up to 14 calendar days before the start date of the stay - 50% of the value of the service package;
- up to 7 calendar days before the start date of the stay - 70% of the package of services;
- less than 3 calendar days before the start date of the stay - 100% of the service package.
Hotel "Troyan Plaza" reserves the right to cancel a confirmed and paid reservation in case of force majeure and other reasons beyond the control of the hotelier.
In these cases the hotelier:
- Offers the client accommodation for another period, while maintaining the same conditions and prices.
- Refunds the amounts paid by the client within 30 days from the date of receipt of a written request for this from the tourist, and does not owe a penalty to the same.
If you wish to change some of the details of your booking after receiving the confirmation, we will do our best to help you.
A deposit is required as a confirmation of your reservation and is a guarantee for your stay. The reservation is considered guaranteed when a deposit of 50% of the total amount is transferred via one of the payment methods.
The deposit must be paid by the deadline specified in the booking confirmation. If the deposit is not sent within this period, the reservation is considered unconfirmed (unless otherwise agreed). The rest of the amount of your entire reservation is payable within the period specified in the booking confirmation. If you cancel your reservation, the deposit is non-refundable. If you leave earlier than the reservation made, the prepaid amount is not refundable.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
- Troyan Plaza Hotel undertakes to provide the client with the services paid for by him in full.
- Troyan Plaza Hotel undertakes not to change the price of the services paid by the client, except in exceptional cases when it is economically justified.
- Hotel "Troyan Plaza" is not responsible for damages caused by actions of third parties.
- All complaints related to the quality of paid services must be submitted by the customer on site at the hotel in order to eliminate the weaknesses. The submission is made in writing. In case the requirements are not met, the client must request a report from the responsible person. Within 3 working days after its compilation, the client will receive the official opinion on the issue from the Hotel Manager.
- Responsibility of the client When a client makes a reservation, he enters into a contractual relationship with the hotel "Troyan Plaza" and accepts the general conditions of the hotel. Clients using the services of Troyan Plaza Hotel should be of legal age according to Bulgarian law / over 18 years of age /
- Amounts for services requested but not used in whole or in part due to the fault of the customer are not refundable.
- All prices announced on the website of Troyan Plaza Hotel, as well as in the e-mails sent to the User are in BGN with VAT and tourist tax / in some cases they may be linked to other offers, promotions and conditions /.
- The cost of additional services is not automatically calculated in the final price and must be paid separately at the hotel.
- The hotel is not responsible for stolen items from the rooms, the restaurant, as well as for damages caused by third parties.
- The client also assumes the responsibility to observe the generally accepted norms of good behavior during his stay at the hotel. All costs for material damage to the hotel are due by the customer.
- Clients are obliged not to leave their children unattended on the territory of Troyan Plaza Hotel. Hotel "Troyan Plaza" is not responsible for persons left unattended under 18 years
- Hotel "Troyan Plaza" reserves the right to change the information on this page and the general conditions at any time. Although every effort is made to provide accurate and accurate information, this cannot always be guaranteed!
- The provisions of the laws and the judicial system of the Republic of Bulgaria are binding on all disputes and legal issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.